Paladin Press Shoestring Survivalism
How to Prepare for Bad Times
by Andy James
Shoestring Survival is a complete budget-minded blueprint for preparing for tough times. Self-reliance veteran Andy James shows you dozens of shoestring survival methods that cost little or nothing yet will tremendously advance your preparedness for any sort of large-scale emergency, from natural disasters (hurricanes, floods, epidemics) to societal eruptions (acts of terrorism, economic depression, widespread crime).
With Andy James' handy tips and tricks for low-key, low-budget survival, Shoestring Survival will show you how to:
- Take 21 simple, low-cost steps right now that will drastically improve your chances of surviving any disaster
- Acquire free stuff that lots of survivalists never think of
- Locate the best sources for inexpensive, essential supplies – extra clothing, necessary tools, reliable guns and more
- Stock cheap, filling foods to feed you and your family for 30 days or longer
- Find hidden values at familiar stores and in surprising corners of the Internet
- Determine whether to stay at your home or bug out during an emergency, including how to maintain comfort and safety in a government shelter
You do not need a fully stocked cabin in the mountains or an arsenal of expensive firearms to make it through hard times. You just need the will to begin preparing today, a surprisingly small amount of money to get started and the handy information in Shoestring Survival.
Andy James is the pseudonym for a U.S. Army veteran, current law-enforcement officer and lifelong survivalist. He lives in the Pacific Northwest.
5.5" x 8.5"