The Abdominal/Stump ETD™ from North American Rescue is an ideal for dressing abdominal eviscerations, traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds. This ETD™ offers advanced wound care management on a larger scale and consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with an oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip™ Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. In addition, its vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is not only compact, but also easy to open.
- Sterile dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas
- Oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip™ Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging
- Cost effective
- Packaged: L 5.25 in. x W 6 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Pad: H 12 in. x W 12 in.
- Weight: 5 oz